4.01.2013

Horseback Riding in Baños

While we were in Baños, the opportunity came up to go horseback riding. We weren't sure at first if we were going to go, but since we're here in Ecuador, & the backdrop was beautiful, there was really no way we could refuse. Here are a few shots from our experience:



 Wes & our Guide



So just over the mountain is the largest volcano in Ecuador. You can see it well on a very clear day. Due to the Volcanic activity, there is this open spring with naturally carbonated water! 
 It is so clear & clean you can drink it right from your very own hands!
Natural Sulfur from the Volcano





Riding back into town



1 comment:

  1. I try to keep up with all the Witness blogs about Ecuador to keep me on track with my goal to return there.
    I wonder how you happened to choose Tambo? Was it recommended by the Branch?
    If you can email me (jwdylan@gmail.com) I have some questions.
    Here's my blog: http://yellowhammer1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete